Bridges Out of Poverty uses the lens of economic class and provides concrete tools and strategies for a community to prevent, reduce, and alleviate poverty.
Prudence Pease is a certified Bridges Out of Poverty national facilitator and has trained more than 5,000 individuals in Bridges work, including health and human service providers, human resource professionals, teachers, and employers. Her personal story of growth and change as she traveled the road from welfare mom to judicial officer is extremely compelling and demonstrates beautifully the messages of the Bridges Out of Poverty model.
The Bridges Out of Poverty model helps communities:
· Move individuals from poverty to self-sufficiency
· Reduce social costs related to crime, poor health, and welfare
· Strengthen educational attainment and job skills
· Enhance economic development
· Improve on-the-job productivity
· Revitalize neighborhoods
· Build sustainable communities where everyone can live well.
For more information on Bridges Out of Poverty, please visit: http://www.ahaprocess.com/solutions/community/
Professional Development Training Hours:
Certificates of Completion available indicating training hours completed. Sign In sheet will be available during the day of the training for those needing professional development certification hours.